Sales Job description
Finally, get the flexibility, leads and pay that you’re worth! Due to an ongoing steady increase in leads from local homeowners, Briggs Roofing, the most respected and fastest growing roofing contractor in the Southeast Idaho area, is actively hiring Sales Estimators to join our sales team.
We’re looking for someone who understands that with Briggs Roofing’ unique, high caliber training, strong leadership and the qualified leads we provide you can reach your potential using proven processes.
This position has a base draw for 90 days of $625/week with Commission based on performance! Our average salesman and saleswoman make $60,000 – $100,000 per year.
Applicants must have experience in a sales position.
Briggs Roofing has a strong brand recognition, is highly credentialed, and has an experienced and established sales and production team in the market to assist in your success.
Apply below or in person at 435 N Yellowstone Hwy, Rigby, ID 83442
- Train and maintain your personal knowledge on roof measurement, local code standards, sales methods and manufacturer products.
- Use Job Progress, a web based program, to track the status of all your customers.
- Have proficiency and be able to use programs such as Word/Docs, Excel/Google Sheets, etc.
- Meet with sales team, production team and customers as needed and maintain excellent communication
- Verify appropriate completion of sales paperwork for contracts, orders, financing, etc.
- Assist in collecting payments for jobs at completion or deductibles for insurance.
- Complete weekly AR report
- Maintain professional appearance, hygiene and manners
- Meet with the team weekly at the office for updates and training.
- Physically capable of safely entering, walking, examining and exiting a roof
- 2+ years of experience in sales
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Valid, Unrestricted Driver’s License
- Own Transportation
- Legal right to work in the US.
- Bonus Opportunities for Meeting Sales Goals
- Life Insurance
All Briggs Roofing team members must provide proof of the legal right to work in the United States.
Interested in joining our team? Fill out the form below and somebody will reach out to you shortly.